Saturday 27 December 2014

My First Post

Hello!
I really have no idea how I came to this point in time where I though it was necessary to create my own blog and and blog onto the internet about some things.
As you can tell from the title, I am 15 years old but I prefer too say young, I'm a bit Peter Pan-ish. 
I suppose my idea from creating my own blog spiralled off from the latest book I have just read, "Girl Online" written by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella which is probably who you would know her as. Yes it is very cliché for me to start my own blog after just reading a book about a girl who blogs her life and love interests on the interwebs but it has inspired me too take track of my thoughts, what I want to achieve, my motivation and my success's over the next year. Hopefully I can make it through the year - I'm a bit dubious about this because I have created many other blogs but not stuck at them, or continue to post for about 1 week and then give up, forget about it or get bored with it.
So what is my aim with this blog? I think that it's really important to take a step back from your busy everyday life and take in everything that you take for granted. Things like the birds chirping, or sunsets and sunrises or a step in another direction. My goal is too have this blog as a little part of freedom and to be myself and to share my thoughts with others, it's better to talk about how or what your feeling than bottle it all inside until you explode. I did that quite a lot last year. Another aspect about this is that I can make time to think and reflect which is another thing I didn't do enough of last year, school was everything, I was basically living and breathing school especially during the exam period in Term 4. A bad thing about living and breathing school is that I am a perfectionist, if it's not perfect, it's not finished. If it's not perfect, it's not getting sent in. This of course had a lot of downfalls because I spent a lot of my time doing something related to school work. I would often think that it wasn't fair of how much work I was putting in and getting out, or that it wasn't fair why I had to use my spare time all the time to complete homework when I had just done a 6-7 hour day at school. I put so much effort and pressure on myself to make everything perfect and I realised it wasn't healthy, I should be able to enjoy things that I like to do in my free time and have some time to reflect to make things clearer in my mind. Another important thing that I realised last year is that you have to get a good nights sleep to function the next day to your full potential. This however was said and not done last year which resulted in me getting upset and angry from being exhausted when trying to do all my homework the night before it was due. (Note to self: Do your homework the day it is set!) Don't get me wrong, it was all worth it, I passed all my exams and received awards at the end of year prize giving. Do I regret anything? Would I have done it differently? Absolutely not. At the end of it the satisfaction was there and I was and still am very proud of myself for achieving the things I did and set my mind too.

This blog is supposed to help me unload a bit of what I am feeling or what thoughts are running through my mind. Maybe a few of you might feel the same way as I am. (If there are even any of you) So please take this into mind or consideration.

This is my blog, so I will post what I want.
I will post when I want.
And if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it.

This is a positive space with happy vibes and hopefully have positivity radiating off it. This is my blog and I want it to be my little space where I can express what I feel and what I am thinking. Hopefully some of you can relate to my need for my own little piece of anonymous freedom and willingness to be fully myself. If you don't like what I'm posting, then don't read it, simple as that. You can make the choice.
Until next time,
15YearsYoung  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment